Protect the consumer by contract
All member companies will take all the necessaries measures to protect the consumer by contract, providing (where applicable) :
• Clear Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) on their website or in clients contracts;
• Clear information about ICOs for investors;
• Smart contracts clear enforcement rules and T&Cs;
• Risk disclosure and awareness, disclosing risks in cryptocurrencies to investors and traders.
• Duty of care towards the clients;
• Clear services access conditions;
• Clear and accurate information on their regulatory/licensing status, where relevant.