Libra Association has published an update of its White Paper. To address the regulatory concerns, four key changes have been made:
1) offering single-currency stablecoins in addition to the multi-currency coin;
2) enhancing the safety of the Libra payment system with a robust compliance framework;
3) forgoing the future transition to a permissionless system while maintaining its key economic properties;
4) building strong protections into the design of the Libra Reserve.
Furthermore, the Libra Project will be made up of three parts:
1) Libra Blockchain, an open source software;
2) Libra Coins backed by the Libra Reserve of assets;
3) Governance by the independent Libra Association and its subsidiary Libra Networks.